Saturday, March 21, 2015

Yes, This Is Innovative SL Blog!

I have had emails and several messages in-world about the blog I started in 2006.  I have deleted that blog and started this new one.  Same content, different blog.  I had 3 administrators on the ISL blog that had written some derogatory remarks about people and places in Second Life that I did not approve.  My blog was intended to inform and entertain.  To give you fun adventures to explore, great products to try and recognition to SL's great creators and residents.  From time to time I have and will continue to warn residents against scams and rip-off's but this is meant to be helpful, not hurtful.
Instead of deleting posts and removing administrators from the old blog, I decided it was time to start fresh.  Thank you to all those that followed the old blog and welcome to our new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment