Saturday, June 27, 2015

Support SL's Live Music !!!!

Last year I wrote a post about my favorite Second Life live performers. I got a ton of mail suggesting this band or that singer.  It is true that it was unfair to title the post "Best SL Live Performers" since I had not seen/heard ALL live performers in SL.  This said, I will list some of my personal favorites and update them as needed.
If you have never been to a live performance in Second Life, you need to go see a popular band or singer and enjoy a live concert in the comfort of your own home.  I have come across some amazing talent that just blew me away.  A truly enjoyable experience.  Today is the last day to go see some of these amazing talents at Lavender Fields at the SL Music Fest.  I will be posting a list of my Must-See bands and singers soon.

A Live Concert in Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment